Gearing up for first NYC performance, a reading to be held on 2/16/23!
Bonjour Mon Amour the Musical is a contemporary story that follows its lead character, Mike Mercy, through ups and downs of love and life. A boss out to get him, a girlfriend looking for that ring, as the pressure builds so does his destructive tendencies. Encouraged by his mature neighbor to clean up his act or risk losing the love of his life, his light-hearted burnout friend is less of a positive influence, causing good and bad times for our hero. Being pursued by a lovely coworker with a boxer for a boyfriend, is not helping the situation. Rock music of the 70’s and 80’s influenced its 18 original songs, which follow the powerful emotions of the story.
- Mike Mercy - Leading man, nice guy in love, good career, but stumbles at times due to his casual nature and excessive partying
- "Burnt" Bobby - Mike's friend and bad influence, as the name would suggest
- Chip "The Dick" - A chum from high school who has anger issues and constantly clashes with Mike & Bobby
- Maxwell - The mature neighbor who offers guidance to his younger friends, but his wisdom often falls on deaf ears
- Lindsey - Mike's girlfriend, the All American girl next door, who's growing impatient with Priest of Leisure boyfriend
- Sonya - Mike's flirty coworker, Lindsey's nemesis, who enjoys hanging out with the boys
- Lilith - As in mythology, and as Mike's boss, she is the primordial she-demon